Why We're Here

Hi I'm Clayton I started playing magic in 2010, and was immediately getting crushed by caw-blade, Valakut, and any deck running JTMS... I kept coming up with new ideas using the random cards given to me, one of my first decks utilized cunning sparkmage and basilisk collar to try to deal with any creatures, and then win with big creatures. From that point on I have liked to create new Magic the Gathering decks with interesting mechanics or cards. I will also often find existing decks and put a unique spin on them to make them my own. So I'm here to do just that and to share those decks and ideas with all of you. As well as give a description of what the deck tries to do, and why I included the cards I did. I plan on eventually playing these decks on MTGO and showing all of you my process in piloting these decks, once I have the means to do so. I typically brew for Modern and Pioneer, and occasionally Pauper and Legacy. I hope you all find new decks, archetypes, or cards to consider using in your own decks. Also feel free to email me any deck lists, for any format, and I will do my best to review them after play-testing them.

Art by - Chuck Lukacs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mardu Pyromancer

Rakdos Shadow's Scourge

Energized Temur